DIGICURATED LTD PRIVACY STATEMENT
Information covered by this Statement
This Privacy Statement applies to the use and processing of Personal Information collected and used by certain staff members of Digicurated Ltd. Information concerning Digicurated Ltd can be found Our Company – Digicurated
The phrases “Digicurated Ltd”, “us” or “we” shall, when used herein, mean those members of the Digicurated Ltd on behalf of and in respect of whom this Statement is made.
By using the Digicurated Ltd websites and/or mobile applications or otherwise providing your Personal Information to Digicurated Ltd, you agree to the collection, use and sharing of your information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully and contact us Contact – Digicurated if you have any questions.
Personal information is information, or any combination of separate pieces of information, that could be used to identify you.
Should you have any queries in respect of this statement or our use of personal data, please contact Digicurated Ltd at Contact – Digicurated
DIGICURATED LTD PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may collect information about you from a variety of sources. This includes information we collect directly from you; information we collect when you visit our sites, view our online content or use our mobile applications or other services; and information we collect about you from other sources.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT DIRECTLY FROM YOU
We collect information directly from you when you choose to participate in our offers and programs, or in our mobile applications, call or email us, or otherwise provide information directly to us. The following are examples of information we may collect directly from you:
• Email address
• Postal address
• Telephone and/or fax number
• Demographic information
• Telephone number and recordings when you call our customer service line
INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR SITES.
• Information about your device browser and operating system.
• IP address.
• Web pages you view.
• Links you click.
• Digicurated Ltd emails you open.
HOW DIGICURATED LTD USES THIS INFORMATION.
We use the information we collect to provide you products, offers and services, to deliver to you advertisements, offers or other content tailored to your interests. The following are examples of how we may use the information we collect:
• Answer your questions or respond to your requests.
• Develop new products and services.
• Send you email and/or direct mailer messages with information about Digicurated Ltd brands and other content we think may be of interest to you.
• Telephone you about Digicurated Ltd brands and other content we think may be of interest to you.
• Personalise your experience on our websites by presenting products and information tailored to you.
The success of our business depends on your trust, and we do not sell your personal information to marketers outside of Digicurated Ltd. We share your personal information within Digicurated Ltd and as described in this statement. We do not share personal information with marketers outside of Digicurated Ltd unless you consent to such sharing, or as described within this statement.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We engage third-party service providers to perform a variety of business operations on our behalf. In so doing, we may share your Personal Information with them. We provide our service providers with only the Personal Information they need in order to perform the services we request.
For example, we may rely on a 3rd party service provider to:
• Fulfil your service requests and answer your questions.
• Host our sites and deliver our email or other communications.
• Analyse our data, sometimes combined with data from other sources, to send you communications.
• Conduct research and analyse data to improve our products, services and sites.
• Perform other services that we request.
PERSONAL INFORMATION RETENTION PERIOD
We will retain Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required.
EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS: You can stop receiving promotional email messages from Digicurated Ltd by following the opt-out instructions provided in any such message you receive.
TELEPHONE MARKETING & MOBILE TEXT MESSAGES: You can stop receiving telephone marketing calls and Mobile text messages by either telling us when we call you or text you, or you can call us or email on email@example.com to opt out.
We will honour your request to stop receiving promotional email’s and text from Digicurated Ltd. However, we may continue to send you service-related communications. We may keep information for record keeping to ensure we fulfil your request not to send particular types of messages.